Friday, November 30, 2012

Thirty-one Days Old - A new trick

Playing with Miley
The puppies learned a new trick today. For the past week or so I have been letting the puppies run free in the garage while I am feeding them or cleaning up after them. They have also been given time to just have some free play in the garage and seem to enjoy exploring the larger area. I usually leave the door open that connects the house to the garage so I am able to hear the puppies and keep an eye on them.
 
This morning I let the puppies out in the garage while Maddie and I went outside and got the newspaper. When we came back in they were playing with some of the toys so I went into the kitchen to get their morning milk prepared. To my surprise when I went back to the garage two minutes later there were four puppies in the house and the rest were sitting on the steps crying as they tried to figure out what the others had done.
 
I put all the puppies back on the garage floor and immediately they returned to the steps and tried once again to climb up into the house. So for several minutes I laughed as they climbed up and down the steps, so proud of what they had learned to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment