Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baxter Von Rambo

Baxter Von Rambo
Today I visited Baxter and his family. Baxer is the father of Maddie's current litter of puppies who lives about fifteen minutes away from us. When I arrived he was running loose in the yard and came and greeted me. He barked a few times but quickly stopped when David came around the corner of the house. He is a friendly dog and wanted to check things out but wasn't aggressive towards me in any way. While we talked I was also able to take a few more photos of Baxter. I plan to mail the AKC papers on Monday and needed a signature from Baxter's owner, so now the papers are complete and the envelop is stamped and ready to go.

He has a beautiful black and red color.
And a clearly defined "saddle" on his back

No comments:

Post a Comment