Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Six Weeks and One Day Old

The ONE good picture I was able to take today!
I tried for several minutes to get some good candid shots of the puppies today but they were just having too much fun running around in the fenced yard. I would wait for one or two to sit down but if they saw me coming they would just jump up and come running. They just love, love, love to chew on pant legs and shoes or to chase after anyone or anything that moves. They have not yet figured out how to bring toys back to me but they they will run after toys that are thrown a short distance.

Since I was unable to take any pictures I did take a few videos, but realized when I uploaded them that I was moving the camera a bit quickly and sometimes in circles so I hope that you are still able to see the puppies well and that you are able to pick out your little ones.

 
 
There is a small tea set that sits in the yard and the puppies have determined that they love to sit in the table. At one point five of them were trying to sit on the small platform, I had tried to take a picture but again I was just not fast enough!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment